LogieBearProductionsLogieBearProductions

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Mario Kart 69 Mario Kart 69

To get this out of the way, I only gave this four stars because the quality of the audio and the actual voice acting itself could definitely use some work.

Aside from that, you have a wonderful flash here! I've beaten Mario Kart 64 before (yes, actually beat it. gotten first place in every race for every cup on every CC including the reverse tracks) and I found this to be very much a "Mario Kart 64 in a nutshell" video. It's brilliant in my opinion. The jokes are awesome, the sound clips from the game itself, along with how each character reacts is spot on to their personality, and I love it. Work on the audio quality and acting and keep up the great work :)

Kingdom hearts we're best Kingdom hearts we're best

Not bad, short, funny and to the point. The animation does need some work, and all the audio needs work, but you're on the right track :) keep it up!

CEDRIC ~ THE JUICY LOVE CEDRIC ~ THE JUICY LOVE

This was pretty good. Not quite perfect, but still pretty good. It made it even better due to the fact that I made myself some hard-boiled eggs just the other day.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

I've got something to tell you...

I can't remember what it was, It was either Game Informer, Gamespot or something actually talked about your game!!!!!! when my friend told me this weekaend about a game that "was basically the same as the original mario, but you couls play as samus/link/megaman and other nintendo characters." My brain froze for a moment, then I shat a brick. THis game is truely awesome (both for being talked about on a legit gaming site and for actual gameplay)

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

wow...

I played the first alice is dead when it first came onto newgrounds and I was amazed. the second one was not disappointing. the horribly dark and sinister world grows more and more mysterious as the rabbit delves further inot his memory and the puzzles swwm to get people stuck. i will admit, when the cheshire cat (at least that's what i hypothesize it was) popped up, it scared the bejesus out of me. I unlocked all of the medals and laughed at what you had to do with the button. I really can't wait for the fourth installment. this is probably one of the best thought out series on newgrounds.

Matt's Anime Tutorial Matt's Anime Tutorial

wow

"I've been sketching manga for years but the biggest trouble I've actually had are the hands & feet."--- stated by ControllerOfChaos

that's just how it is with me, but this hepled a bunch.