LogieBearProductionsLogieBearProductions

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Mario Kart 69 Mario Kart 69

To get this out of the way, I only gave this four stars because the quality of the audio and the actual voice acting itself could definitely use some work.

Aside from that, you have a wonderful flash here! I've beaten Mario Kart 64 before (yes, actually beat it. gotten first place in every race for every cup on every CC including the reverse tracks) and I found this to be very much a "Mario Kart 64 in a nutshell" video. It's brilliant in my opinion. The jokes are awesome, the sound clips from the game itself, along with how each character reacts is spot on to their personality, and I love it. Work on the audio quality and acting and keep up the great work :)

Kingdom hearts we're best Kingdom hearts we're best

Not bad, short, funny and to the point. The animation does need some work, and all the audio needs work, but you're on the right track :) keep it up!

CEDRIC ~ THE JUICY LOVE CEDRIC ~ THE JUICY LOVE

This was pretty good. Not quite perfect, but still pretty good. It made it even better due to the fact that I made myself some hard-boiled eggs just the other day.

The Simpsons Parody The Simpsons Parody

I'm not sure why you even did a non-fart version. the fart version was close enough to the actual simpsons show already.

Samination responds:

Sort of true. :|

Opinion is FACT Opinion is FACT

This was a good animation. It had a nice funny little plot, great style, and it was pretty smooth, which was very nice. However, the voice acting in this one seemed... slow. it was clear, and of good quality, but it was very slow and seemed overall out of place with the animation itself. Other than that, it was very good, and I quite enjoyed it.

.:Cupcakes:. .:Cupcakes:.

I'm not gonna lie, that was pretty awesome. I laughed my ass off through the whole thing.

Bronies Bronies

I am disappointd in this animation. As a brony, I enjoy laughing about people who make fun of the Fandom, because though not all are, there are some really f*****g creepy bronies. I was hoping Spazkid would be as funny in this as his other animations, but no. just no. HTe jokes (which were almost non existant) were very lame, and quite bland. I thought Spazkid of all people would have something original to say/animate, but I suppose not. The quality of the animation itself wasn't bad, it was pretty good, and the voice acting wasn't bad, but the movie itself just wasn't good because of the s****y jokes.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

wow...

is it a coincidence that I was playing portal just before I watched this?

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

emmmm, unsure...

should i give it a 14/10 and 8/5 or a 15/10 and 10/5? i think i'd got with the latter. I love portal and I am building my own apeture science weighted companion cube. I am in love with portal <3 if only Ididn't have to wait 6 more hours for my download of the game to finish...

Leo &amp;amp; Satan II Leo & Satan II

the deuce

I have to say, this is probably one of my all time favorite newgrounds series now. I thought the beginning was just a stand alone thing, but if it's a series, this is amazing. if I had the connections, I would hook you up with a job on adult swim lol. but, I don't :( still, this writing is absolute genious, the voicing is perfect and crystal clear, and the animation style is nice, classy and totally smooth. A perfect 10/10 5/5 Oney, you truly are a great man.